A flat tire is very often the cause of car breakdowns. We caution you against attempting to fix the problem on your own. There are several reasons why replacing your flat tire yourself isn’t always the right thing to do.
- You may find yourself having to pull over on a freeway full of rush-hour traffic. In this situation in can be extremely dangerous to get out the car. Our flat tire service in Chicago will arrive in vehicles that will be clearly seen by other drivers, and they have all of the equipment to deal with the problem quickly. If necessary, your technician will even tow you to a safe location to make sure there is absolutely no risk to you or your car.
- It may be that the spare you’ve been carrying may not be fit to be used. This is a fairly common problem. Over time rubber disintegrates and tires deflate – even when they’re not in use. You may know that it is very hazardous to drive around with tires that are not fully inflated and can damage the tires.
- If you’re going to get a flat you can only hope it will be when you are able to be late. Save your clothes (and your night out) by calling in the professionals for a flat tire change– you won’t even get wet!
- A flat tire can often occur when you are driving at fast speeds. If this happens, your vehicle may have suffered other damage at the time the tire gave out, and that really needs to be checked out for your safety and peace of mind. Our emergency roadside service technicians are highly trained and will check for other problems as well as service the tire.
- It is usually obvious which tire has gone flat, but sometimes a sharp item can become lodged in a tire and it will not deflate straight away. If you have run over sharp debris on the road, we don’t just fix the tires that are clearly flat; we check each one to make sure it is safe for you to carry on with your journey.
- If it’s late at night or you are in a neighborhood you don’t know, it’s natural to feel a bit uneasy. Our Chicago flat tire service will reach you within 25 minutes, so you can be rest assured you won’t be left stranded.
We are on hand to take your call around the clock, seven days a week. Wherever you are in the city, our flat tire service in Chicago will get you moving again, no matter how big or how small the problem is. We’re sure you’ll agree with us that our professional service is first rate.